NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: January 16, 2015
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated February 25, 2009, executed by Burton W. Fjerstad Jr. and Eileen M. Fjerstad, as husband and wife, as Mortgagor, to Olmsted National Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record April 8, 2009, as Document No. A 181537 of Dodge County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: None.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $245,000.00
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $198,906.72.
7. Property Address: 902 West Main Street, Kasson, Minnesota 55944
8. Parcel ID Number: 24.032.1900
9. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land legally described as follows:
A tract of land situated in Section 32, Township 107 North, Range 16 West, described as follows: Beginning at a point 33 feet West and 33 feet South of the East Quarter corner of Section 32-107-16, Village of Kasson, Dodge County, Minnesota, thence West and parallel to the East-West quarter line a distance of 845.8 feet, thence deflect left at an angle of 88 degrees 3' for a distance of 129.6 feet to the North right of way line of T.H. No. 14, thence Southeasterly along said right of way to a point 367.1 feet South of the quarter line, thence North along a line parallel to the West boundary line of the land previously conveyed to Greenway Cooperative Service Company by deed dated July 2, 1974, a distance of 334.1 feet, thence West along a line parallel with the quarter line to the point of beginning; City of Kasson, Minnesota;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Dodge County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 12, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. at the Sheriff's Main Office, Dodge County Courthouse, 22 East 6th Street, Mantorville, Minnesota, to pay the debt secured by said Mortgage and taxes, if any on said premises, including attorney's fees allowed by law, subject to redemption within six months from the date of said sale by the Mortgagor, his personal representatives or assigns.
10. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. §580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. §580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on September 13, 2015, or the next business day if September 13, 2015, falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday.
11. Mortgagor released from financial obligation: None.
12. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTIFY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW. FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGE, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Olmsted National Bank, Mortgagee
By: Weber, Leth & Woessner, PLC Brian L. Weber
Attorney for Mortgagee
Attorney License No. 114996
Dodge Center, MN 55927
Fax: 507-374-2129 T:5-10c
© Copyright Dodge County Independent 2015
507-634-7503 - 105 1st Ave NW - Kasson, MN - email@example.com